During these difficult times, it is now more important than ever to not only keep ourselves safe but also those most vulnerable around us.
We would like to remind everyone of how to report a safe guarding concern within Sandwell Adult and Family Learning and what should be reported.
It is your responsibility to:
- Respect other peoples' rights
- Not to hurt others or abuse them
- Not to threaten others
Keep a look out for people suffering:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Psycological or Emotional Abuse
- Financial, Money or Material Abuse
To speak to one of the Safeguarding team here at Sandwell Adult and Family Learning please contact:
- Tonia Green (Lead Safeguarding Officer) - 07855516680
- Lisa Espinosa (Safeguarding Officer) - 07896803297
- Sian Breese (Safeguarding Officer) - 07854684168
To report a safeguarding issue involving children call:
Sandwell Children's Trust on
0121 569 3100 - 24 hour service
To report a safeguarding issue involving adults call:
Sandwell Adults Team on 0121 569 2266 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Or call the out of hours Emergency Duty Team on 0121 569 2355 outside of those hours.
In the case of an emergency in any of those circumstances always contact 999.
Sandwell Adult and Family Learning
Published: 24 March 2020BACK TO ALL NEWS