For some courses you will be required to have an interview and take a initial assessment to ensure your skills are right for successful study at this level.
What you will need to bring on the assessment day:
- Valid passport, driving license or resident ID card
- National insurance number - for employability and qualification courses
- Proof of current address (This cannot be a mobile phone bill)
- Previous certificates or qualifications
- If claiming a concession please bring benefit letters (dated within three months) or most recent bank statement.
Please ensure that you make your own childcare arrangements beforehand.
How to book an assessment
Contact our hotline number 0121 557 0837 to book your assessment.
New dates coming soon in the meantime Contact Us to speak to a member of staff who can advise on term dates and add you to our waiting list for the next round of courses.