Initial Assessment Dates
For some courses you will be required to have an interview and take a initial assessment to ensure your skills are right for successful study at this level.
What you will need to bring on the assessment day:
- Valid passport, driving license or resident ID card
- National insurance number - for employability and qualification courses
- Proof of current address (This cannot be a mobile phone bill)
- Additional Documents
- Previous certificates or qualifications
- If claiming a concession please bring benefit letters (dated within three months) or most recent bank statement.
Please ensure that you make your own childcare arrangements beforehand.
|02/09/2019||Monday||9:30am - 6:30pm||Hateley Heath FETC|
|04/09/2019||Wednesday||9:30am - 6:30pm||Tipton College|
|05/09/2019||Thursday||9:30am - 6:30pm||Ron Davis Centre|
Please contact your nearest centre to book your assessment:
Ron Davis Centre - 0121 555 6255
Tipton College - 0121 557 0837
Hateley Heath FETC - 0121 556 7426