Partner with us to help the residents of Sandwell
We are currently seeking other organisations to work with us to provide education and training opportunities to those aged 19+ in Sandwell for the 22/23 Academic year.
Applications close on 10th June 2022.
Our priority focus areas for the 22/23 academic year are:
- Learning designed to encourage a culture of sustainability, explore and raise awareness of environmental issues and adopt green practices.
- Learning designed to move the individual towards employment or enterprise or to make positive changes to improve career prospects.
- Digital skills – programmes which help learners use technology more effectively, including use of computers, digital cameras and phones; digital inclusion activities that help adults develop skills, confidence and gain access to technology and which seek to narrow the digital divide, particularly for older adults (50+) and those living in disadvantaged areas of Sandwell.
- Health & well-being – includes learning which supports improved mental well-being; fitness such as yoga and dance as well as cookery courses that aim to help learners provide healthier meals for their families.
- Programmes with an emphasis on work placements or voluntary work to enhance employability and/or community involvement (e.g. employability programmes with built in volunteer placements or community projects involving voluntary work).
- Financial skills – learning which helps learners to understand and manage their own finances more effectively with budgeting skills and better awareness of income and expenditure.
- Specialist range of provision for residents who need more support to access learning and include development of independence to help learners progress at home and in life.
- Cultural studies – art or music history and appreciation, architecture, social, economic or local history, genealogy, languages.
- Physical activity – gardening, yoga, walking, dance.
For full information and to apply visit https://www.learnsafl.ac.uk/pages/home/partnerships
We look forward to receiving proposals and to working with you next academic year.
Please note: As we are part of Sandwell MBC these opportunities are only available through the Sandwell Council Procurement system. The linked page above provides fuller details on where to go to register.
Published: 16 May 2022BACK TO ALL NEWS