Have you ever wanted to go to university but thought you have left it too late?
Considering applying to university but are unsure?
Here at Sandwell Adult and Family Learning service we have partnered up with the University of Wolverhampton and Aspire to HE to launch a brand-new short course.
This course is a bespoke programme focused on raising aspirations about the possibilities of progressing to higher education. It provides a positive and realistic understanding of all key aspects to enable a clear decision alongside other options.
The course will cover the following:
- Welcome to higher education.
- How higher education is structured.
- Higher education challenges and concerns.
- Structuring learning and independent research.
- Applying for higher education and 1:1 careers guidance.
- The reality of university life - including an expenses paid campus visit to Wolverhampton University.
Starting 22nd June @ Tipton College 12pm – 3pm, the course runs for 6 weeks at 2.5 – 3 hours per session.
Visit https://bit.ly/StepUTHE to find out more and to enrol.
A resident of Sandwell or the West Midlands Combined Authority,
A UK / EU resident for 3 years or more.
Published: 09 June 2021BACK TO ALL NEWS