During this difficult time Sandwell Adult and Family Learning (SAFL) is working hard to ensure that you, our learners have the opportunity to continue your learning. Tutors have been contacting learners using a variety of methods;
- Telephone discussions and tutorials carried out individually
- Email contact providing instructions on how to complete specific pieces of work
- Links to BBC iPlayer, BBC Bitesize for English and Maths support, and YouTube video tutorials to support Art, Floristry and Sewing learners
- Work has been posted to learners to support revision of maths and English topics
- Maths learners have received revision guides through Google classrooms
Sandwell Adult and Family Learning would like to thank those who have already responded to contact from our specialist tutors, who will continue to support you in further developing your skills.
We are sure you would like to join us in thanking our staff for all their hard work and commitment.
We would be happy to hear from you if you have any questions about how we can continue to support you.
You can do this by emailing contact_SAFL@sandwell.gov.uk.
You can also keep up to date with all the latest news by following us on:
Favebook - @SandwellAdultEd
Twitter - @learnsafl
You can also use these links for help with English and Maths -
Published: 29 May 2020BACK TO ALL NEWS